17 Inspiring Quotes From 17 Successful Women To Get You Through 2018
Resolutions are DEAD!! However, GOALS are still in and of course you would want to be successful at achieving them..if not most. There are so many ways to ensure that you remain motivated along that path to success including quotes or use of affirmations. And in the spirit of the number 17, today I will share with you 17 of my favourite quotes from successful women to get you through the year.
QUOTES 1 TO 8
A reminder that that you and only you have the power to change your life and make things happen for you. Unless you decide to take the vision and attach process & action to it, it will remain a vision.
"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” Helen Keller
“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” - Maya Angelou
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart.
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” - Melissa Etheridge
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” - Diane Mariechild
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.”-Sarah Blakely
A reminder that life & adversity will always happen and sometimes it will pinch you to focus your energy on all the wrong things. It's ok, for a moment.. but after that we must move on and carry on with the process.
- “Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go. The difference in how easy it seems will amaze you.”- Heidi Johnson
- "Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.”- Marie Curie
- “I am the bended, but not broken. I am the power of the thunderstorm. I am the beauty in the beast. I am the strength in weakness. I am the confidence in the midst of doubt. I am Her!” -Keirra Banks
- "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door" - Coco Chanel
- “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!” - Gabby Douglas
- “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion” - Oprah Winfrey
- "The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves." - Babara Corcoran
A reminder to be & remain grateful for every milestone,every bump and every lesson you will encounter and learn during the year.
“In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it's wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- "Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Melody Beattie
And as Carrie Fisher once said, Instant gratification takes too long.Meaning, we might not see the purpose of things happening to us in the moment, but there is usually a deeper meaning or lesson which we will come to embrace later. With focus, drive, and gratitude,go ignite that inner spark. xx Menellia
p.s. If your mission for this year is to live your best life, you may wanna check out my desires training right here! It's absolutely free!